- Virtual Consultations Over the Phone
- Straight Stair Lifts
- Outdoor Stair Lifts
- Curved Stair Lifts
- Reconditioned Stair Lifts
- Stair Lift Options
- History of Stair Lifts
- How Much Does a Stair Lift Cost?
- Do It Yourself Stair Lifts
- Permits & Licensing
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Stair Lifts
- Photo Gallery
A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
We carry a variety of lightly used and reconditioned stair lifts and are able to identify a product that matches your application in most cases.
Because our stock of reconditioned stair lifts fluctuates and the installation of pre-owned stair lifts may be more complex, it is important to let your sales consultant know early on that you are interested in reconditioned options.
The first step to purchasing a reconditioned stairlift is to schedule an appointment with one of our stair lift sales consultants.
- Fold up when not in use
- Run on batteries in case of power failure
- Attach directly to stair treads, not to walls
- Typically are available for straight stairs, although occasionally pre-owned curved stair lifts become available
- May take longer to install
- Stock quantities are limited