Locations: Blaine, MN and Urbandale, IA
Have you ever considered applying your skillsets toward a new career with high growth and earning potential? Arrow Lift specializes in installing/servicing accessibility and lift systems. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an entry-level Service Technician with a strong mechanical aptitude and a sense of customer service to join our growing team! This position offers the ability to have a meaningful impact on the success of our company while also having opportunities to assist our valued individual customers each day.
We provide a comprehensive, well-paid training program. From there, you will have the opportunity to gain experience and become a licensed technician within just a few years. Most importantly, you will have an opportunity to directly impact people’s lives because at Arrow Lift, we help our customers overcome mobility related challenges so that they’re able to remain in their own homes with a greater level of safety and accessibility.
If this role fits well with your professional goals and you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others, then we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking an entry-level Service Technician to join our growing team in our Blaine, MN office. This position requires a candidate with exceptional problem solving abilities, communication skills, technical aptitude, and a can-do attitude.
- Successfully complete paid training period (approximately 90 days)
- Install, service, & repair of stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, residential elevators, commercial LU/LA elevators, material handling lifts, and related devices
- Ability to work independently (after training)
- Multi-task with patience and diligence
- Demonstrate and maintain a clean driving record
- Safety awareness & compliance
- Develop safety code and regulatory knowledge
- Operate general computer equipment/devices
- Interface with customers directly
- All other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic skills
- Strong appetite for learning and professional development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record
- Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience including ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and to operate and read a multi-meter
- Experience with circuit boards, PLCs, and DC control circuits
- Familiarity with electronic, electro-mechanical, and fluid-powered (hydraulic) systems