Location: Fresno, California
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in a role where you are directly improving people’s lives? At Arrow Lift, we help people overcome mobility challenges and stay in the homes they love.
We are an organization that’s committed to serving both our customers and our employees with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others and this role fits well with your professional experience, we encourage you to apply to this career opportunity to learn more.
Advise potential customers on the optimal stairlift solution to fit their needs and guide them through the sales process.
Entails hosting customers at our Clovis showroom as well as conducting on-site evaluations across the California Central Valley, with an emphasis on Fresno and surrounding communities.
Also involves developing/increasing demand for products by company & personal marketing activities aimed at referral sources.
Success requires outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and learning relevant industry technical details.
- Setting an example of service and professionalism in both conduct and appearance for fellow employees and all other parties who come in contact with our organization.
- Handling calls, leads & appointments in manner most likely to result in sale.
- Taking accurate in-home surveys and properly selecting and pricing the equipment for each application/customer.
- Writing contracts and forms that protect both the customer’s & the company’s interests and that permit installations to be performed correctly.
- Acting as the customer’s advocate. Following up on installation details where necessary.
- Working with the company and other sales reps in ongoing training and development with the goals of raising both individual and group performance.
- Providing marketplace feedback to management concerning competitive pricing and products, and customer needs/wants.
- Staffing our showroom, trade shows and other sales related activities in rotation with other sales reps, answering phones, directing calls, answering customer questions, taking leads, organizing sales materials.
- 5-10+ years of sales experience preferred
- Experience in accessibility, home improvement, construction, or related industry a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to listen & develop solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Passion for assisting people with health & accessibility concerns
- Ability to present value add & premium products