Location: Des Moines (Urbandale), IA
What do a custom glass elevator for a Luxury Home Tour, an accessibility lift at US Bank Stadium and a custom curved stairlift on a spiral staircase have in common? The answer is: they were all sold by a sales professional at Arrow Lift!
At Arrow Lift, we help people overcome mobility challenges and stay in the homes they love. We provide solutions that range from simple stairlifts to commercial accessibility, all the way up to glass elevators and other custom solutions installed in some of the largest homes throughout the nation, while treating each client with the same level of care and quality service.
If you’re someone who has a successful background in sales, wants the ability to earn uncapped commissions with a trusted name in the industry, and truly thrives on helping others, this role may be an excellent fit for you.
The Stairlift / Elevator Salesperson will directly represent Arrow Lift to advise potential customers on the optimal solution to fit their needs and guiding them through the sales process. This role entails hosting customers at our Des Moines showroom as well as conducting on-site evaluations throughout the surrounding communities and across the State of Iowa. Also involves developing/increasing demand for our products by company & personal marketing activities aimed at referral sources. Success requires outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and as part of a team and learning relevant industry technical details.
- Setting an example of service and professionalism in both conduct and appearance for fellow employees and all other parties who come in contact with our organization.
- Handling calls, leads & appointments in manner most likely to result in sale.
- Taking accurate in-home surveys and properly selecting and pricing the equipment for each application/customer.
- Writing contracts and forms that protect both the customer’s & the company’s interests and that permit installations to be performed correctly.
- Acting as the customer’s advocate. Following up on installation details where necessary.
- Working with the company and other sales reps in ongoing training and development with the goals of raising both individual and group performance.
- Providing marketplace feedback to management concerning competitive pricing and products, and customer needs/wants.
- Staffing our showroom, trade shows and other sales related activities in rotation with other sales reps, answering phones, directing calls, answering customer questions, taking leads, organizing sales materials.
- Ability to listen & develop solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Passion for assisting people with health & accessibility concerns.
- Ability to present value add & premium products.
- 5-10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience in accessibility, home improvement, construction, or related industry a plus.
- Background in understanding/reading blueprints.
- Previous building experience, CAP Certification.
- Bachelor's degree