Location: Bloomington or Duluth, Minnesota
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in a role where you are directly improving people’s lives? At Arrow Lift, we help people overcome mobility challenges and stay in the homes they love.
We are an organization that’s committed to serving both our customers and our employees with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others and this role fits well with your professional experience, we encourage you to apply to this career opportunity to learn more.
Arrow Lift is seeking a versatile Payroll and Human Resources Coordinator to join our team in our Bloomington, MN office. This individual will contribute to our Human Resources department with a diverse set of administrative duties including, but not limited to licensing, compliance, and personnel management. They will also aid our Payroll department by utilizing our accounting software to populate and submit our standard payroll filings.
- Payroll processing/benefits administration experience (2-5 yrs)
- Accounting/Administrative training (2yr degree or equivalent experience)
- Ability to discretely manage sensitive information and work independently
- Exceptional administrative organization
- Reliable, timely follow through on assigned tasks
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Expense management systems experience (Concur, Expensify, Certify, etc.)
- Insurance administration experience