Location: Columbus, Ohio or Des Moines, Iowa
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in a role where you are directly improving people’s lives? At Arrow Lift, we help people overcome mobility challenges and stay in the homes they love.
We are an organization that’s committed to serving both our customers and our employees with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others and this role fits well with your professional experience, we encourage you to apply to this career opportunity to learn more.
Arrow Lift is a successful and growing company, specializing in accessibility and lift systems, with an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Customer Service Representative with a strong sense of customer service. This position offers the ability to have a meaningful impact on the success of our company while also having opportunities to assist individual customers each day.
The Customer Service Representative will perform lead-intake by answering inbound phone calls and e-mail, providing high level information about our company and products, and scheduling appointments with our Sales team.
Lead Intake/Customer Service
• Answer calls from our customers
• Provide high-level information about our products and services
• Document detailed customer data and communications in CRM
• Schedule appointments with our Sales team members
• Maintain a pleasant, professional and courteous demeanor
• Occasionally greeting and assisting customers entering our showroom
• Assisting team members as needed and executing any special projects
• Receiving packages from our suppliers, notifying the intended recipients and occasionally shipping packages
• Other duties as assigned
- Outgoing and personable, comfortable speaking to, and interacting with, customers
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats, changing gears as business need dictates last minute or on a day-to-day basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: every customer-interaction reflects on our company and brand
- Willingness to learn, be coachable, and follow directions
- Comfortable using a computer: proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn our internal customer relationship management software
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with call taking, sales coordination, or customer service
- Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field of study