Location: Cleveland, Ohio or Duluth, Minnesota
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in a role where you are directly improving people’s lives? At Arrow Lift, we help people overcome mobility challenges and stay in the homes they love.
We are an organization that’s committed to serving both our customers and our employees with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
If you’re someone who truly enjoys helping others and this role fits well with your professional experience, we encourage you to apply to this career opportunity to learn more.
Arrow Lift is a successful and growing company, specializing in accessibility and lift systems, with an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Accounting Manager with strong leadership and a high attention to detail.
This position offers the ability to have a meaningful impact on our accounting team and the success of our entire company. This individual may work from either our Duluth, MN or Cleveland, OH office.
The Accounting Manager will lead a group of 5+ team members to ensure the responsible delivery of the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable & Collections
- General Accounting
- Periodic Financial Reporting
This is a high visibility role, leading our Accounting Department in serving the following “customer” groups:
- Owners/Executive Leadership of the business
- Customers of the business
- Employees of the business
- Regulators, tax authorities, other government agencies as needed
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creative problem-solving skills with the accounting team and other departments
- Look for ways to increase the efficiency of our Accounting Department’s operations with existing tools/technology/software
- Implement new technology/software to continually increase the efficiency of our Accounting Department
- Enact and maintain appropriate internal controls
- Ensure accuracy of accounting/financial records
- Proven experience in accounting leadership
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment in a proactive manner
- Willingness and ability to manage a team of 5+ accounting professionals.
- Strong independent problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to learn our internal CRM and ERP software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least 7-10+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Ability to operate with strong attention to detail along with the integrity and trustworthiness to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Proficient in Paylocity, QuickBooks, and/or other enterprise accounting software systems
- Accounting certificate (CPA/CMA)
- Software systems implementation experience
- Process improvement experience
- Experience defining and implementing internal accounting controls